This product is a wireless charging magnetic mount, designed for wireless charging.
Name: Baseus Big Energy Car Mount Wireless Charger (For Dashboards and Air Outlets)
Model No.: WXJN-01
Material: Metal+Glass+Silica gel+Plastic
Output: 15W Max.
Install way: Stick-on/Clamping type
Fixed position: Dashboards/Air outlet
Working temperature: 0-35°C
In the box:
Black Type-C charging cable1m *1
Dashboard mounting base* 1
1 Attach the car mount to an air outlet properly;
Power up the car mount through a data cable and place a phone on it.
- Clean the surface to be used on the dashboard;
- Attach the base with 3M adhesive on the surface and wait for 30 minutes;
- Install the main body on the base and power up through a data cable. Place a phone on it for use.
Indicator light instructions:
- Plug an adapter into the Type-C interface. The green light is normally on when the product is in standby.
- The green light flashes in breathing mode when the wireless charger is charging a phone;
- if the light flashes quickly during charging, it means abnormal connection occurs between the charger and the phone. Please check if the phone is properly placed or a metal object is placed between them.
The surface temperature of a phone will increase during charging, which is a normal phenomenon and will not affect service life and performance of the phone.
- Please clean the dashboard before attach the base to ensure strong viscosity.
- Please use with a 5V/2A, 9V/2A and 12V/1.67A or fast charging adapter.
- Do not place metal objects such as iron sheets, finger rings and metal protective cases on the contact area during charging.
- The product has over-curent and over-voltage protection functions. It will stop output or reduce power in case of improper use. Please check if abnormal phenomenon or improper use occurs.
- Keep the environment temperature at 0-35°C. Do not place the product in water, fire or too hot ($40°C) or too cold (=-20°C) environments and keep it away from children.
- Clean the surface with a dry soft cloth and do not clean it with chemicals, soap or detergent.
- Do not disassemble, modify or repair the device yourself.
- Do not place magnetic stripe cards (including credit cards, phone cards, bank passbooks and registration cards) near the device being charged to void the damage to the magnetic stripe by the magnetic field generated by the device.
- improper use or incorrect placement of this product by users may result in reduced life or damage, and any damage resulting from this is not the manufacturer's responsibility.